Phone: 00420 54949 6133
Core Facility Cellular Imaging (CELLIM) provides services in the area of light microscopy and offers comprehensive expertize related to sample preparation, image acquisition and data analysis. We also provide access to widefiled and confocal microscopes and individual training of users in operation of microscopes, image acquisition and data analysis.
Services and Methodologies Provided
• Access to widefiled and confocal microscopes
• Access to image analysis tools
• Project design and assistance in planning of experiments
• Training of users in sample preparation, image acquisition and data analysis
• Data acquisition and image analysis provided by CF staff
ZEISS LSM 700 confocal microscope, ZEISS LSM 780 confocal microscope with Airyscan detector, ZEISS LSM 800 confocal microscope, ZEISS LSM 880 confocal microscope with AiryScan Fast detector, Olympus SZX16 steremicroscope, ZEISS AxioImager.Z2-ZEN widefield fluorescence microscope, ZEISS AxioImager.2-Visitron widefield fluorescence microscope, ZEISS Axioscope A1 histological microscope, Workstation1-IMARIS, Workstation2-Deconvolution.
4D quantitative microscopy, Live cell imaging techniques
7 - 8 October 2020, Multifunctional Centre Chateau Lednice, Czech Republic